Midwest Fertility Specialists provide many IVF options that can be tailored to fits your needs
As part of our continuous efforts to provide accessible, tailored care to our patients, we are proud to offer a comprehensive selection of in vitro fertilization (IVF) offerings to choose from to best fit the unique needs of each and every patient. Midwest Fertility Specialists is dedicated to providing you with high-level personalized care and the information you need to achieve a successful pregnancy. For general IVF information, please visit: What is In Vitro Fertilization?
Mini-Stim IVF (NEW)
- Fewer office visits, less medications, and lower cost when compared to our traditional IVF offering
- Lowers the chance of having excess embryos
- Provides a greater chance of pregnancy than intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Offers greater, cumulative likelihood of pregnancy
- Greater flexibility to have back-up reserves of eggs or embryos
- Potentially lowers the cost of a second attempt
- Reduced risk of multiples in pregnancy
Multi-cycle bundle IVF (NEW)
Our newest and most comprehensive offering includes up to two retrievals with unlimited transfers, as well as a preimplantation genetic screening (PGS) biopsy with genetic testing.
- Offers all of the advantages of traditional IVF plus PGS testing of embryos
- Reduces the financial uncertainty of IVF treatment
- Maximizes the likelihood of becoming pregnant
- Minimizes the risk while pregnant